Rules: click on a box to answer the question. If it's round, only one answer is possible. If it's square, then there could be more than one answer - don't miss any out.
To submit your quiz, get your score and see the correct answers, click on "Check".
NAPOLEON I AND HIS FAMILY (JULY 2008)
Here's a new quiz on Napoleon I and his family.
Don't know the answers? Have look at the section called ‘Napoleon I and his family'. Good luck!
1. The Prince imperial's parents gave him a nickname. What was it?
2. How many cannons shots were fired for the birth of Napoleon III?
3. Which language did Louis, King of Holland, learn?
4. Before she married, Marie-Louise was a:
5. Which of Napoleon I's sisters took seawater baths for medicinal reasons?
6. What was the Empress Josephine's favourite flower?
7. Napoleon I decided that one of his brothers would become a sailor: which one?
Jerome, the youngest brother
Joseph, the eldest
8. Napoleon I's parents had how many children?
9. Napoleon affectionately (re-)named his first wife ‘Josephine'. What was her real christian name?
10. How old was Napoleon I when he came to Paris to go to military school?