The painted decoration was executed by Dubois and Redouté in 1810. The walls of the room are 'papered' in crimson damask imprinted with a mosiac pattern of oak-leaves, stars and bees, the whole framed by a brocade border composed of palms and stars. The gilded wood furniture is by Jacob Desmalter. The canopy with its double cornice surmounted by an eagle was rebuilt from a written account. The chandelier with its thirty-two crystal reflectors dates from 1810.