- Musée Napoléon Thurgovie/Napoleonmuseum – Arenenberg (link in English) 12 May 2020
- Musée de l’image à Épinal (link in French): 12 May 2020
- Musée Masséna (link in French): 13 May 2020
- Waterloo Memorial (link in English): 20 May 2020
- Musée de la guerre de 1870 de Loigny-la-bataille (link in French): end of May 2020, opening with a new exhibition “Napoleon III – Gambetta, two men at war”
- Musée de la toile de Jouy (link in French): end of May 2020, according to the museum’s Twitter account
Covid-19: Museums re-opening
The lockdown of some public places – linked to the health situation due to Covid-19 – has been partially lifted (in France, for example on 11 May 2020). So a few Napoleonic places have announced a date for reopening or planned reopening, most of them under specific security conditions.
Here is a list of them, we’ll try to keep it updated.
Do not hesitate to send us any information about other re-openings.
Updated: May 15, 2020