Here is the programme for spring-summer programme of talks (in French) from 5 April 5 to 21 June 2022:
- “Paris in the time of Napoleon”, by Irène Delage and Chantal Prévot; “Napoleon, the forgotten films”, by David Chanteranne;
- “Lucien Bonaparte, a Republican Prince”, by Cédric Lewandowski, Fondation Napoléon Jury Prize winner in 2020;
- “The war of ideas”, by Eugénie Bastié;
- “The Paths of Glory: Waging war during the First Empire”, by François Houdecek;
- “History of the creation of the Opéra Garnier, jewel of the Second Empire”, by Régis Rouillier.These lectures will take place in the Espace Gourgaud of the Fondation Napoléon, 7 rue Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire, Paris 5th Arrondissment. Some will be followed by a book signing, in partnership with the Librairie Fontaine Haussmann (bookshops).
► See dates, registration details and program details (pdf in French) ◄
Learn more about Napoleonica® les conférences (link in English).